|EUA19 & SIU19 Registration & Accommodation Package|
|Fees in EUR (€) Incl. VAT||Early fee
on or before 14th June 2019
on or after 14th June 2019
|Delegates||EUR 1.900,00||EUR 2.000,00|
Registration & Accommodation Package Fee Inclusive of
- Registration and access to all scientific sessions of 9th EurAsian Uro-oncology Congress (16 – 20 Oct 2019 )
- Registration and access to all scientific sessions of SIU 2019 Congress (17 – 20 Oct 2019)
- Complimentary access to Master Classes and Instructional Courses
- Access to the Exhibit Hall
- Copy of 2018 SIU-ICUD Joint Consultation on Congenital Lifelong Urology
- Lunches in the Exhibit Hall
- Daily coffee breaks
- Accommodation inclusive of breakfast 4 nights ( Arrival: 16.10.19 Departure: 20.10.19 ) at 4* Congress hotels
- Roundtrip airport transfers to the hotels.
- Shuttle transfers to congress venue (For the hotels farther than 1 mile to the congress center.)
- EUA 2019 Congress dinners on 16th and 17th October.
After completing the online registration form, you will automatically receive confirmation of your registration by email.
- Cancellation must be received in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terms for cancellation/refund are as follows:
- 8 weeks or more prior to the event day – %50 of total will be charged for the cancellation and administration fee;
- 8 weeks or less prior to the course day – No refunds will be made.
Athenaeum Grand Hotel
Leof. Andrea Siggrou 142, Kallithea 176 71, Greece
Just a breath from the historic centre of Athens and with direct access to its commercial quarters and beyond, Athenaeum Grand Hotel welcomes you to its brand-new premises with the exquisite modern design where you will enjoy impeccable 4-star hospitality.
Athens Atrium Hotel
Okeanidon 21, Athina 117 45, Greece
Known for its comfort, personal service and classic elegance, Athens Atrium Hotel & Jacuzzi Suites is one of the most promising 4 star hotels in Athens.